Stop by the store, 199 Petaluma Blvd. North in downtown Petaluma, to celebrate The Seed Bank's 3rd Anniversary on Sunday, June 10, during regular Sunday hours (9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.).
Festivities will be in full swing from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., including garden- and farm-themed demonstrations, special exhibits, live music, and free sample tastings of locally-made organic goodies:
- heirloom apple juices, sauces, vinegars and mastarda (a fig-apple spread with a zing of mustard) from Nana Mae's Organics of Sonoma County
- fresh heirloom beans from Rancho Gordo of Napa
- gourmet barbecue sauces from Russian River Fine Foods
- organic Asian pear juices and gourmet spreads from Gabriel Farm of Sebastopol
- grape seed oils and sea salts from Cow Track Ranch in Nicasio
- gourmet cooking spices from Allstar Organics of West Marin
- Italian salsas, stuffed olives and pickling spices from Angelo's of Petaluma
- much more!
Demonstrations will include painting for children (from noon to 4 p.m.) with local artist Ginger Irwin, creator of Baker Creek Heirloom T-shirt, mug and calendar designs, making art with organic materials led by local painted gourd artist Hedda Gold, and more.