Hosted by: Small Business Development Center at Santa Rosa Junior College and the Sonoma County University of California Cooperative Extension
When: Wednesday, June 8th, 2011, 4 – 6 p.m.
Where: SRJC Shone Farm, 7450 Steve Olson Lane, Forestville, CA
For directions: http://www.shonefarm.com/contact.shtml
Cost: $25. Register online http://ucanr.org/socialmedia, or call the Sonoma County University of California Cooperative Extension at (707) 565-2050.
Who should attend: Farmers, ranchers and growers who are comfortable using the Web but have little or no social media presence.
This interactive workshop will cover:
- Social Media and Social Networking: What’s the difference?
- What is social media and why should you consider using it
- Understanding your audience; deciding which social media outlets are right for you
- How to get started with social media—tools and skills you need
- How to develop a content delivery schedule
- What it takes to be successful
- Next steps you can take to develop your strategy
You leave with an action plan for your business!
For more information contact: Lisa Bell, (707) 565-2050